Thursday, September 29, 2016

Self Love September: Day 16 - Creative Process

Kelly on soundcloud discussed freeing the creative process.

I am a creative person. I know this. I do talk myself out of it. I love writing that is my biggest expression next to attire, make up, hair, and body mods. Not having to do with my actual body. I love creating things in any form but I always talk myself down from doing it or make excuses why I can't.
I write, a lot. I have been writing a book for 3-4 years now and it is not finished though I have 75k words done and really I could easily finish it in a month but I am just tapped out. I did for a time find writing other stuff helped with my expression such as short stories and poems. I always feel so much better after. I find when I am depressed though it is extremely difficult to get the energy up and going with it.
I am also a singer and dancer and those are things I love doing but dancing is something I rarely do because of physical issues nor do I have the space to freestyle alone. Singing though, I do and I do it loud. I always feel better after doing it. Music is MY bag baby :) .
This I know is something that if I can push past, I would be a much happier person. This is a short blog but I basically just wanted to touch on my enjoyment of being creative and letting go and just doing it rather then setting some goals other then just starting it, I would be much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment