Sunday, October 2, 2016

Final Thoughts on Self Love September and Plans on future

It was an enjoyable and thought provoking September. I had not participated in this until this year and I thank Kelly Ann for getting this program going a few years ago and continuously running it since! ♥
My thoughts on my progress during this past month are mixed. Nothing I have shared is anything that is a surprise to me and nothing I wasn't self aware of already. I think my overall struggle with the whole process is finding how to push past the borders I have hit with the self growth in self love. DO I love myself? Not really.
Do I self care? Pretty well on the basic level and mostly out of self preservation. Do I think I am strong? I am only starting to see that I have grown in this area and accepting that I have achieved things by persevering through them. Do I put how I feel about myself on other peoples thoughts on me? Definitely. I do care significantly on what and how people think of me and that is something i really need to work on still. Though I have gotten better over time. I know my faults intimately. Do I generally know my strengths, not so much. I need to learn to be more emotionally antonymous. Independent.
Overall though, this past month did give me some useful insight and really narrowed down what I need to do on working on myself.

Plans from here on out with the blog? Well, I do plan on at least blogging once a week. Maybe more. It may be trivial, or how I am feeling that day, or plans for my channel which is where I put most of my energy. I do plan to keep this active.

Thank you for everyone who has kept up on my progress this past month and have been supportive. ☺

7 comments:

  1. Good for you, Tara. It's great that you're making this progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a heart felt month. Hopefully you will kept progressing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you keep up with your progress. I struggle every day, event though I have good days and bad days. I love myself, but can't help worry about what people think about me. I need to work on that. Thank you for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Support is important! I struggle with my posts and I just started! 😯 Thanks for sharing...its encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete