Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wishlist Decks Analyzed - Pt. 6

If you would like to see former decks I have had on my wishlist, click on anyo f the following links!

It's been some time since I worked on my wish list and felt it was about time to continue. There are 5 previous wish lists if anyone is interested in reviewing the previous ones. Only 2-3 decks have been purchased from these decks since I started. So let's get started!




This is a unique deck where there are no words associated it, just images. I get a vibe of some mythology, Victorian era, and fairy tales associated with some of the images. The art is so well done and I believe it is a combination of digital work and hand drawings. The art is what snagged me with this deck and the freedom to make the card your own. Having words or traditional meanings to apply to a card with tarot and other oracle decks do have a constraint tied with it so the freedom of this deck and the beautiful art is what made this one be put on my wish list. 













This deck is more of a mystical basis with it's art style. The art style is again a combination of digital and traditional styles. Some terminology has changed such as Magus for the Magician. I do see some similarities to the deck above in it's off centered style of art and this is most likely why I add this to my list.



This deck is very similar to the Crystal Visions deck which I do already own. Similar art style, very whimsy, and light. I found the Crystal Visions deck has worked well for me in the past for more of he light readings and I feel this would do the same. 



This deck I have heard a lot about from other tarot readers. This deck almost gives me a Goddess Guidance oracle vibe to it. The art is in a frame on the card which I generally don't like but it works well with this deck. The art style is gorgeous and the emotions really come through it. It is one of those decks you will feel tied to very quick and I can understand why so many people have gotten this deck.



This deck is on my list strictly because it is tied with native American vibes and I have a strong tie to that myself. Simple as that. The art is very simple not too deep, would be a good deck for someone to start on.



Okay okay, don't laugh, I know what you are thinking. This is a super simple deck. The images are just shadow black images with white in the background. They include a simple word or two at the top such as "Ask" "Attitude". This deck would be great for kids but adults who want a simple very basic reading, this can be used easily.



This deck again, similar art to Crystal Visions, though a smidge darker. This deck isn't easy to find at least for me and I had to look on the creators page to find it. Again for the same reasons I have the Crystal Visions, I put this on the list.



This is another deck that isn't super well known. This deck for those who are survivors of all sorts. It has really beautiful art that is quite fitting. As a survivor of certain things myself, I can see how useful this deck would be and this is why this was added to the list.

So that is it for this round and I will try to get another list up sooner then later!

No comments:

Post a Comment