Monday, October 13, 2014

Tarot Challenge - Wk 2: Day 1 ~ Guilt


This week I start the challenge with the Osho Zen deck. So On a side note,  thought it said tarot on the cover of the deck, I never associated it with tarot in a traditional way. I just thought it was an oracle deck! I saw a tarot reader on YouTube and she was talking about how it correspondence cards. Very interesting! I will go into that on a later date.

So the card I pulled today was the Guilt card. For me, how I see this applying for today is that my back is out and I have been laid up. My husband has been taking care of dinners, our child, and house stuff though I had planned on doing so much this weekend! It is probably the last decent weekend! But I feel a pretty heavy guilt that I cannot do what I wish because of my body not allowing it.

There is also guilt for asking for help by others. I hate asking others for help but during the move and during some upheaval, it does cause me to feel bad to ask. I have had to do things on my own to the extent I can with my vision and body being broken as they are. There is an extent I have to always be dependant to a certain point. This sucks and it makes my guilt a constant feeling. 

So guilt is something I am going to either learn to cope with  or to realize it isn't necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment