Friday, October 10, 2014

Tarot Challenge - Wk 1: Day 5 ~ Cordelia



Well this card is extremely fitting to the end of the week. Since moving into my new home I have rarely gone outside either due to unpacking, working on the computer, or it was too bright for me (light sensitive). We do plan to head outside because we suspect this will be the last weekend to do outside stuff. I will visit my parents, so I know this is the card for the weekend.

I have a bad habit of being a homebody. So I definitely want to make an effort to get outside more often especially since we moved to an area that has a lot of nature.

Some random note about the name Cordelia, this is the name, if we have another child and it is a girl, my husband wants to name her. LOL! Totally random right? But it is a lovely name.

No comments:

Post a Comment