Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tarot Challenge - Wk 3: Review


I used the Oracle of the Shapeshifters this week. The cards I pulled this week were : You Are Unlike Anyone Else, The Mermaid of Immersion,  Two Kittens, Little Wolf Girl, and  A loyal companion.
The major theme this week was personal development and trust. Making choices, trusting into those loyal, that it is okay to be alone, being unique is okay, and commitment were the messages. I think these were very common sense and on the service issues I need to deal with or accept that most would be able to see.
This deck doesn't really mince words and is very clear and concise when giving messages.
Next week I will be using, the final week by the way, my new deck I bought. The Kuan Yin oracle deck. This deck doesn't have clear messages on the cards and it is beautiful art work, so I will need to read the book to understand the messages. I am choosing a hard deck to interpret for my final week, a challenge is a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment