Saturday, October 25, 2014

Tarot Challenge - Wk 3: Day 5 ~ A loyal companion


Hmmm. This is very interesting. I am honestly unsure how to take this card. This card I can take two ways. The first is that my loyal companion is my husband. He has been the most steady rock, supportive, and loyal person in my life since we met. We aren't perfect, and we have disagreements, and we have very different views, but when it comes to basics, he trusts me fully, loves me wholly, and is even still attracted to me after almost a decade lol! We have been finding a steady place finally after a lot of upheaval outside of our relationship pretty much from the get go. We are happy, finding a balance in things, and chill lol. Recently we are making extra efforts to keep this state we are in.
The other thing is that there may be a spiritual companion I am not aware of. Be it those who have passed supporting me and helping things run smoothly as they can, or maybe a spirit animal I am not aware of.
This really throws me a lot because I am unsure but this definitely suggests I make time to try to find out! I welcome all supports.

No comments:

Post a Comment