Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wishlist Decks Analyzed - Pt. 7

If you would like to see former decks I have had on my wishlist, click on any f the following links!
I added the previous blogs so those interested could check them out to see what else has been on my lists! This one is coming sooner then any other after a previous wishlist so let's jump in!


I have quite a few fairy decks on t his list but this one is very different.The Fae are not just butterfly winged pretty ladies, but there are brownies, oh I can't even remember all the different names but some are dog ugly Fae and some are beautiful. Tricksters and helpers. That is what I like best about this deck is that they incorporate all the types. The art is so so for me and of the old Victorians painting style or old world style which I am less then fond of but the diversity is what drew me to this deck.
I have a tendency to get any goddess deck so by default its one falls into the list lol. But this art is more abstract and more like, I get a vibe of shadow scapes with it.Not all are the typical images you would associate with the deck. This deck and a few others previously listed may go on my maybe not so much interested in getting just to collect.
Okay so this deck is in two words, just bad ass. The images are so graphic. Something you would see in Lord of the Rings or something. Many of the angels have heads of beasts. I have said I am not into angels as a rule but this is certainly, the art, nothing angel like I have ever seen and the style is very different then any oracle deck I have seen.
This deck is another very popular deck I see many people with. Though a bit cartoony like the Crystal Visions tarot, this is a bit more intense and the images are very inspiring and what I would say strong energies of womanly power. The art is beautiful and uses aspects such as fire elemental to explain energies. I really like this one.
Again, not a big fan of angel stuff, and for the most part this deck is not one on the top of the list. The only reason this one made it was the messages. They are clear and precise. The art is good in some of the cards but this author/creator of the deck has much better decks.
This deck is just flat out gorgeous, beautiful art and detailed. There isn't much to say other then that lol. It is a great deck with great messages. These fantasy style cards but with more realistic art are the kind you can get lost in.
This is a crazy deck. The art is wacky in almost a morbid way. The colors are really trippy and not often found in tarot or oracle decks. This is a deck you wouldn't or maybe you would, want to trip on acid while reading ha. But the morbidity aspect, the colors, and the funky art definitely drew me to this deck.
This is a deck for tarot or oracle cards, but is more of a guide to reading them. It is not a cheap deck but this type of cards really give so much more when it comes to finding new ways to read decks you feel you read the same over and over. I would suggest looking up a review on it on YouTube which is where I found it. It is expensive but it has a LOT of stuff included.

So the list is almost at an end.... jeez. I rarely add decks to it now except occasionally, and just recently there were a few new ones so the list always grows. But expect at least one more in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment