Monday, February 10, 2014

Past Life Tarot Fun with the Family

My husband and I (mind you he doesn't believe in tarot or anything), spent a good hour having fun with me doing some basic past life readings, quite a few. I thought it was pretty cool to see each aspect and how they give lessons to be learned in this life. Being the lessons are personal I will leave them out but I will share below the readings I did for him and the few I did for myself.

My husbands first past life was set during the industrial revolution in where I believed was Germany or England, it wasn't too clear. He worked on a shipyard and as we all know back then it was very very unhealthy enviroment. He was married and had kids but was miserable in that situation. He ended up dying in oh his 40's or so by the damage to his lungs by the coal and other unhealthy aspects of his job. So that was fun life lol.

His second past life was a bit more interesting. It was based somewhere in Romania or Bulgaria but the time frame isn't clear. He was a count and had pesants but if you know anything about history, this could have been any time frame but I want to say it was a couple hundred years aback like Vlad the impailer time. Anyways, he was a tyrant (an asshole in al lrespects). He had a lover (a man), but because of the times it wasn't spoke of but everyone knew. He abused his powers as the count or the equivilant of one by playing political games and really screwing with the pesants. He ended up dying when the pesants revolted and killed him in his bad. He was roughly in his 30's. That one made my husband laugh a bit.

His third past life was one I think was his most recent one because it was set in the 1960's. He was a teenage girl who was a cheerleader. She had been abused, sexually abused so wasn't a happy person. She had a football captain boyfriend but her heart wasn't really into it and he was basically an asshole to her as well. She actually ends up dying while at practice because her heart gave out. No one knew about it having issues. So that was an anti-climactic life.

His fourth past life was also anti-climactic. He was a page to a knight in the 1600's during a peaceful time. Not sure where it was though I want to say somewhere in the England, France, area. Anyways he was a happy page and had a good life and everyone liked him. But he died by hitting his head on a tree limb while riding a race with the knight. Broke his neck falling off the horse.

The fifth past life was a bit amusing. He was a professor in England possibly late 1800's early 1900's. He was an older gentleman. He had a relationship with a student who he never married but she ended up working for him and being his lover until he was too old to be such. She was a secretary or something similar.He was a bit of a lecherous man lol. He died of old age roughly in his 70's but had started to lose his  mental faculties tho.

His final past life for now was not a bad one really. He was a plantation owner around the time of Lincoln bu not during the war. He was married to a real wench of a woman but had no kids that I could see. He was a fair owner but he did have slaves. He was in the south, Midwest area.He died around his 50-60's of natural causes. Heart stopping.

The life lessons I gave him were very apt and this wasn't planned ahead but he enjoyed it and that is always good.

NOW here are 2 of mine I did.

The first one I did was about a socialite in Italy during the Renaissance time. She was married and had children but she was romantically interested towards her best friend who was a female but nothing came of that during that time. Sh really did nothing with her life except go see art and artistic things in the area. She died around her 50's or 60's a lil dementia-esque.


The other past life was a french woman in her 20's during a time where they were very liberal, most likely during the 1900's. She was very self indulgent and partied a lot. She never had one man but many. She used men to get what she wanted, a bit of a gold differ. She ended up dying by misadventure by I believe a car accident while drunk or something of that nature. 

So I thought I would share this a bit because this is something I feel I am particularly good at with readings and I went into way more detail but these were the key areas. I am also going to post a video of a past life I did for myself this weekend and you can see how I do them! I hope this was interesting!

Please leave a comment or a question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment