Friday, October 25, 2013

Introduction to My Renewed Blog!

This was originally a generic review blog that I really didn't feel a calling for. There was little in my mind to review that was something unique to anyone reading. So, I scrapped those posts.
This blog will now be strictly about tarot and divination (maybe pagan things) tools, books, decks, etc. I love these things and though I have only been doing tarot and divination for less then a year, and finally coming out as a pagan/witch this year as well, these are aspects of my life and topics of interest I have always been drawn to my entire life.
So this blog will have videos, written blogs, photos, etc. that will be based on the above listed. I hope some of you will be interested in following my journey!
The first couple posts will be older blogs posted elsewhere and videos from my YouTube channel that fall under this category.
Thank you for your time reading and accepting my journey as something interesting to follow! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment