Friday, October 25, 2013

Blog on February 11, 2013

It’s fing with my mind man! Not really.

So I just made an update but I have been thinking on other stuff a lot today. So I e-met someone who my sister and other personal friends know personally. I talked to her and she is a reiki healer so I have asked many questions of her and such.
I have started studying my tarot cards and their meanings and how they are spread, FINALLY after so many years. LOL!
I am educating myself about crystals, energy stuff, and a bunch of metaphysical things. I find the stuff so interesting. 
The only contrary thing about it though is that my natural skepticism makes me question all of it :/ So though I am educating myself on all these topics and more, and I really enjoy the idea of all of it, I still have the lil skeptic on my shoulder squawking that it isn’t real, it is a scam, blah blah blah.
So I need to focus on this more to make a full decision of either going in head first or drop it for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment