Saturday, November 1, 2014

Tarot Challenge - Wk 4: Day 5 ~ The Dance Unveiling


This card is about something in your life being shown to you that you had not seen before, be it a perspective that is new or something tangible you have not seen.
So how this affects me suggests that something is coming soon that I am ready for that has not been shown to me yet that will make a large change in my life. I am hoping that  it is towards job aspects in my life. Yesterday, I got to meet more neighbors and got to talk to some of her friends and one talked about  how there is a special Olympics group for bowling and swimming and being my son is autistic and I am very knowledgeable, in general,  of special needs in multiple ways.  So I am hoping this is the new open door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment