Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My first experience with the Psychic Circle

The psychic circle is basically a more in depth ouija board. The following is what happened....

I opened the board and ran the circle (I have spaced on the name atm) to wake it up by moving it around.

I asked if my cousin Mike was with me..... it went the N which also is the north directional placement of a compass. I took that as a no.
I asked if it was my spirit guide..... it went to sagitarius. This talks about knowledge ,being open, and learning etc. So I took that as a yes.
I asked what they were here to teach... it went to the word You.....ya we got a smart pants spirit here...
I said I had to go and said goodbye.... it went to X. That told me something like x as in exit or crossing out, an ending.

So a very short experience but was pretty interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment